1. What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form on this website or one of our feeder websites (i.e. Google, CareerBuilder, Facebook, etc.)
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address or other pertinent information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
2. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide services for clients. We do not share current or potential clients with any third parties. Heart and Heart is careful to comply with all HIPAA Confidentiality rules.
- To be considered as an applicant for employment. We do not share employment information with any third parties, unless required by law.
- To personalize your experience — your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website — we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service — your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
- The email address you provide, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your inquiry or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
3. How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes — Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still contact Heart and Heart Companion over the telephone or in person.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services or links on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.